Listen, observe, understand, empathize, synthesize, and create
What's in it for you?
Be a part of a dedicated team with focus
Here you are given an opportunity to explore design from various aspects such as packaging, logo design, UI/UX design to marketing collaterals. We never have a dull moment and put love and passion into everything that we do.
We are constantly growing and if you love our work, drop us an email at email@example.com and tell us why we should hire you.
A creative designer at Designaren must be versatile and have the ability to combine business goals, the brand personality of a client and knowledge of the target audience well together to create contemporary designs.
The creative designer should have the ability to work on projects ranging from Brand Identity Design to Marketing Collateral Designs to Digital Design. He/she could work independently or under the guidance of a Senior Creative Designer on strategy and concept.
He/she should also have the experience of working in teams and managing projects from start to end as per the deadline. It is critical to have good command over software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge of printing techniques is a plus. Should be up to date with the latest design processes and global design trends & conversations.
- 1-2 years experience working in a design studio
- Proficient in communication: verbal and written
- Must be a detail orientated team player with a determination to learn new skills
- Creative, trustworthy, patient and dependable
- Provide unique and innovative design solutions
- Versatility to work on projects of different kinds (Flyers, Posters, Logo designs, Coffee table books, brochures, etc.)
Drop us an email with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org